Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday



Hi, So I just got done doing the mile walk with Leslie Sansone. Thought I'd try that on my days off. Hmm I sent each of you that site through them. I will copy it and send it to you in email. I know its been hard on you guys but its almost there. I wont be able to come as I have to be at work at 7 again on Sunday. I really wish I could be there to help you guys out. Are there people from church that are going to help you with the big move? Iam praying for you guys and hope it will all be over soon. Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, right after I e-mailed u about that king calorie thing it was in my inbox.Yes there is Men that is helping Ron Move, We do not even have to rent a U-haul someone has a trailer and some trucks. I was looking forward to seeing u, not for the help!(U know what I mean)
    I love that Blue Butterfly, Just beautiful. Love u, & wish we could get together. sometime we will have to try the wecam out, at least we can see each other that way and have a cup of coffee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. Well thats cool that you dont have to get a uhaul. I hope there are lots of guys.

    ReplyDelete