Sunday, January 18, 2009

New soup recipe

So here is a easy soup recipe that I have made for years when I was dieting. Its good to have on hand when you just want something or its good to have before you eat dinner. Italian Pasta Soup 2 cans chicken broth,1/2 cup of chopped onion, or I use the dehydrated ones. 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 can of chopped tomatoes, or I just used the Italian ones, 1 Tbsp parsley, and 1/4 cup small seashelled maccroni or I like to use that ozra cuz you can add more. 7 carbs 0 fat and only 45 calories. Give it a try. Oh and you can also add cabbage and I always ALWAYS add a can of mushrooms. I love it. I love that recipe site you sent me Shawna, there are alot of good ones on there and I going to start trying them. Ok then you all have a great nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment